7 Facts About The HydraFacial
The HydraFacial is not just any facial – it’s a medical-grade treatment that removes dead skin and impurities and leaves behind cleansed hydrated skin. It’s an award-winning procedure that’s coveted by celebrities before hitting the red carpet. It’s also consistently safe and effective.
Here are seven facts about the HydraFacial treatment:
- A HydraFacial is done every 15 seconds around the globe.
- Around 2 million treatments were performed globally last year alone – more than the total number of Botox injections administered in the U.S. in 2017.
- It’s a medical-grade hydradermabrasion procedure that involves a patented three-part regimen — cleansing, exfoliating, and then infusing skin with intensive serums.
- Celebrities who swear by HydraFacial include Beyonce, Paris Hilton, Brittany Snow, Kate Winslet, Brittany Spears, Adrienne Maloof, and Marie Osmond.
- Results are evident in just 30 minutes and there’s zero downtime.
- The HydraFacial reduces the size of pores and wrinkles, repairs sun damage, and stimulates the growth of collagen.
- The HydraFacial is suitable for all skin types
Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer.
We don’t believe in quick fixes, so one treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily, and congested skin. Continued HydraFacial treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results.
Book your HydraFacial treatment online with Harmony MedSpa. When it comes to superior skincare solutions, the HydraFacial reigns supreme. We can’t wait to take your aesthetic journey to new heights!